Thursday 8 November 2012

A skill set called leadership




Leadership is such an amazing skill especially for this field we are in (PR) even though I think I do not have that skill as of yet. Other people are born to lead but people like me have to learn to become good leaders.

Being a leader is about patience and being charismatic. Even  though its about taking the lead and controlling It is also about a good communicator, having respect and respecting the people you lead.

I do know that I will also have this skill as soon as I get into industry because that's were everything I learnt behind the desk will be practical. everyday though I am a leader and I lead myself to doing the write thing and being a better person. One of the to good decision I have made while leading myself was writing this blog and I have been very patient about all my previous posts. That's the first step being a good leader.


No comments:

Post a Comment