Thursday 8 November 2012

You cannot chase two rabbits at the same time


Literally there is no way one can chase two rabbits at the same time but figuratively yes you can. Its about being able to focus on two different tasks or things at the same time. for one to able to do that you'd have to be very disciplined. you must be hard working and dedicated. I have always hand my hands in two projects. I worked right after I graduated high school and I was enrolled for my diploma at the same time. I needed to make that money from my job and I also needed to be in school working towards my qualification. to me that is a good example of chasing two rabbits at the same time.

I am also a living proof that working hard does get you what you want be cause with my part job money I made I maintained myself and at the same time I learnt to be disciplined and to take care of myself. I had to learnt all these things when I was you and I think that might have been the best thing to do to get me where I am today.

so I identify what you wanna chase at and chase it.


No comments:

Post a Comment