Tuesday 27 March 2012

Fat or thin what am I to do ?

growing up I was always told by people about how beautiful I am, how soft and silky my skin is. every girl my age wanted to have my slim beautiful body. they all wanted the discipline I had when it came to eating healthy and engaging in sports.

 Things changed when  I enrolled in University.  I had never had problems with my weight until one day I couldn't fit into my favorite pair of jeans.  I hadn't notice how big I had become. All i wished for was to have some curves here and a bit of bum there. I wanted to look like a woman with an apple bottom.

It was so hard for me to look in the mirror and see the same person I was. I had become so big, ugly and oily skinned. starving myself was the only solution. Some days I'd go without eating at all and some I would wake up to a tub of frozen yoghurt followed by left over  pizza down with large glass of soda. 5 minutes later I'm rushing through the hall way to the bathroom to empty my tummy. I had become an enemy to my own self. I smiled for an hour and cried for weeks. food would comfort me for only a short time then I would regret ever eating.

Today I'm 24 years old and I still have problems with my weight. I had tried to accept my problem but everyday I meet an old friend I am reminded of how big I am. The worst part of it all was being ask how far along I was with my pregnancy.....that just killed me inside. I wanted to die that minute.

What am I to do? I have tried every diet, every method, every exercise, starvation, hot water, lemon water nothing works. I am still told I am fat and I still die inside everyday. Society has a lot of influence on people sometimes because when I was slim (size 26) I was told I'm too thing I must gain weight and now I'm a 32 going to 34 and still people tell me to lose weight. what am I to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment