Tuesday 27 March 2012

fish falling from the sky

I was weirded  out this other day when I read an article about fish from the sky. I have never imagined anything like that. It was a long time ago though in India. people were picking up fish that were falling on the ground.  there were also reports of fish rain from Singapore and in north Sydney Australia.

In 1956 Alabama a couple was sitting outside when a dark cloud formed and and when it was overhead it started pouring live fish then turned white and disappeared. I keep asking myself how did all this happen. How do fish randomly fall from the sky?

I still wonder even today what would I do if fish would start falling from the sky? I know this all happened many years ago but with all the global worming and world coming to an end topics I start to wonder if maybe its messages from the one above. I know other people don't think like I do but how random is it to hear about fish falling from the sky? its not candy, its not soda but fish, live fish. Maybe I just paranoid but I would love to hear what you have to say about this.  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment