Tuesday 27 March 2012

We are afraid of the wrong things



From the day we are born our parents teach us the right ways live our lives. They teach us how to respect elders and how important education is because we are afraid of wrong things. They teach us to choose the right people in our lives to think before we make important decisions.
We do not know when something is wrong until we make that mistake. We shouldn’t be scared of doing the wrong things because they make us who we are. They teach us the value of life and the importance of learning everyday.  It believes that is important to go through life stages and make mistakes. We should not lock ourselves in a room away from people and the world because we are afraid of doing the wrong things. We should live life to the fullest and learn from all the journeys we take. What would life be without wrongs and mistakes?  Would life be the same if everything we did was right? To me life is what we make it out to be and that is doing everything one wants to do with no limitations but learning from every mistake.
When I was younger I was so afraid of making mistakes and that some how that blocked me from  doing what mostly young people do because I was afraid of doing the wrong thing. However as I grow older I realized that being me and doing fun fulfilling youthful things does not necessarily mean I will do something wrong and yes I did do things that other people regard as wrong but I do not regret anything. I learnt from making my mistakes and one day when I have my own kids I will allow them to be who they are and to do everything they want with no limitations but I will also make sure that they understand what wrong is and how they can learn from their mistakes. Life is about learning after all…..that’s my motto.

No comments:

Post a Comment