Wednesday 15 August 2012

how do you step from a 100-foot pole?


How I step from a 100-foot pole is by waking up each day with all my problems and still manages to make something out of that day. I take risks to make sure that, dreams do come true.
With all the problems and difficulties I am faced with I still find the courage and strength to follow my dreams. It is my strength and faith that allows me to still stand in the centre of the fire and shout to the silver moon “I have a dream”.
 I am stepping from a 100-foot pole everyday when I wake each morning to go to work and still find the courage to go to school after work in hopes of obtaining a Btech in my profession.  It is the courage to go to bed everyday and dream about a brighter future, a future better than the one my parents had.
Stepping from a 100-foot pole is the strength and courage I have to even dare to be different and make change even though there is no guarantee of success.  My stepping from a 100-foot pole goes along with my faith, my belief that if you dare to dream you can change your future. It goes hand in hand with hard work and dedication. It goes with working damn hard to make a difference.


google images



How do I step from a 100-foot pole? I dare to be different,  I follow no leads but  I follow my dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment