Friday 17 August 2012

my high school sweetheart_Love at first sight (part 2)


Oh I couldn’t stop looking at him, my body felt things it had never felt before. I wanted to stop myself from feeling that way but it was good, it was a good feeling and I could not control it. I knew it was love. I had fallen in love with a tall dark stranger.

Weeks later………… We had been registered that Saturday was our very first class.  I was in class sitting on the front desk when I saw the very same guy walking into my class; I froze with excitement when our eyes met.  He walked right straight to the empty sit next to me and sat. He officially introduced himself to me and we even exchanged numbers. Each week that went by made us closer because we spent time in class just chatting and writing silly notes to each other. Its funny because we were only just friends but a person who didn’t know that could have sworn we were more than friends.  We only attended the classes just so we could see each other and when we were in class we never used to listen, all we did was chat and not even participate in class activities.  The tutors and teachers used to call us John and Mary *laughs*.

One day when he finally me out, I was so excited and so happy that he finally did after making me wait for so long that I turned going out on a date with him down.  “No?” “OMG did I just turn the man of my dreams down?” `I could see the disappointment in his face that he was not going to ask me twice. I was so angry and disappointed in me. I had just pushed away a man I have been dreaming of since the day I first met him. I told my sister who knew how head over heels in love I was with this guy. she did not believe it. Who would believe it though?  I did not blame her. That was just about the dumbest thing I have ever done...

No comments:

Post a Comment