Monday 20 August 2012

My high school sweetheart_Love at first sight (end)


I hated my stupid response. I didn’t believe what I had done. I stopped attending the Saturday classes because I could not even look him in the eye without hating myself.  One day on a Friday in my school I went and approached my friend Toto whom I had heard that he was from the same neighborhood as my dream guy. I asked Toto to walk me to his house that Friday. I bunked my classes and skipped fence just to go see him. When we got there Lela was home.  He was wearing a white vest and his gray pants. He had just got home from school. He smiled slightly when he saw my face behind his friend and I smiled back.  It was awkward with my being the third person in the rooms so I asked him to leave me behind, he joked about it and left.  I didn’t know what else to say as Lela was walking closer to me. All I could do was smile, “what are you doing here?” he asked. Before I even answered he continued to say, “I thought you didn’t want me though”, I couldn’t say anything. I had a huge ball of nothing blocking my throat. “ I am visiting my friend, is there something wrong with my being here” I asked.
At this moment there was silence in the house as we were the only one inside, there car that was parked next door had driven off so even the music that was playing had been gone. He was starring straight in my eyes, I couldn’t move away from them. As he drew closer I could smell his perfume, my heart was beating so fast. No one was saying anything; we were both walking towards each other looking each other straight in the eye. Finally our hands met, his skin was warm and soft while my hands were sweaty and shaking. He was still, he was very sure of himself. I liked that. He as very tall so he bent down his back so his face could meet my face, I wanted to take steps back but my body couldn’t let me. He was now even closer to me could I could feel his breath slightly on my face. I was looking at my lips and in my head I was think I they moist enough? Are thy pretty? Does he like them? Before I could even do anything I felt his soft lips on mine. It was beautiful. I had kissed my dream guy for the first time and I was very pleased. And from then we became the very best of friends. I knew I was in love with him Even today we still are best of friends.  I don’t know if other people believe in Love at first sight cause I do. It was love at first sight and we are still very much in love. Thanks to that bad weather and his jacket.
From 2006-2012 and still going strong! “ I had to share my story”

No comments:

Post a Comment