Friday 17 August 2012

it is a poor idea to lie to yourself

I think lying is natural. in my books there is nothing wrong with telling a little white lie. I believe that it won't harm anyone. there problem is when people start telling big ugly lies or lying to themselves.

google images
I have made so many friends in my life and have been exposed to so many different lies. You know the saying about girls pretending to be friends while they are stabbing each other in the back? well lying has also been one of them. I know people who lie to themselves everyday.  Sometimes people lie to hide their situations or to defend themselves. but my problem with that is when one lies all the time  the mind slowly believe that lie and unknowingly the person stays believe that lie too.

Sometimes even in relationships people lie to themselves.  Some people get based by their partners. wen the first it happens for the first time its common that people moved past it as they think its not  going to happen again. Its after 3 times when people are still in the relationship do I think its lying to themselves. by then I would think they victims should know that the relationship is dangerous and there is no changing. But unfortunately the victims stay in the relationship telling themselves that its normal, its alright, He/she will change.

Now this when I think you can say to  a person they are lying to themselves when they stay in situations that they know are bad for them. others stay in these situations to prove a point to certain people and that is just lying to yourself because then outside you tell people that you are fine and then you end up telling yourself that your are also fine even though deep down you know that yu are not and to me that is lying to yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment