Thursday 8 November 2012

Our greatest strengths are our greatest weaknesses



My greatest strength is that I am very honest, yet it is also my greatest weakness. and I cannot change it. first thing is even if I try I cannot tell a lie. I believe that honesty is the best way. So if my boy friend is cooking for me and he burns the chicken or if my sister writes a story and asks me how it is or even when my mom sings a new song from church and she asks me how her voice is, for the life in me I cannot lie to them. I will tell them the truth and only the truth. 

You see my boyfriend loves cooking and hes always trying out new things in the kitchen but he always goes too strong on the salt, I mean too strong and me being the honest me I am I tell him the truth. sometimes I can see it in his eyes that hes hurt but I believe that its best that tel him while its just the two of us so that when one day he decides to  invite other people he doesn't get his feeling hurt.

I have also been told many times that I am rude. I know I am not rude but I believe very much into speaking my mind out right at all times. I certainly don't mean to be rude when I do speak my mind but I want to get my point across and clear as I possibly can so that there are no misunderstandings and confusions about  how I feel about something, anything. I do know that I turn to use inappropriate words which turns this greatest strength of mine into a weakness but I know about it and I am currently working on it.

Maybe the next time you met me or talk to me, I will be a much better  person.

Cheers




No comments:

Post a Comment