Thursday 8 November 2012

“Rock journalism is people who can’t write interviewing people who can’t talk for people who can’t read”



I am not really sure what rock journalism is about but I with the little understanding I have I think its about journalism for rock music lovers.

so rock journalist would definitely have to have vast knowledge about rock music and rock band. They also would have to travel with the well known rock bands to write articles about the performances and the concert to keep rock fans up to date with their Favorited rock music. 

on the 07.11.12 in Cape Town stadium a well know rock band known as Linkin Park was performing their music to their fans and I was also there as I love the band a lot. I know that there must have been the media writing about that concert. event the regular media might have written about them but I do not think they went deep into their performance but am sure they only wrote about their presence in South Africa as this band is international. Rock journalists on the other hand might have written very descriptive articles because of their know of rock music

No comments:

Post a Comment